DISCLAIMER: (NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENTIONS. FOR SUPPORT AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY)
I do not own ANY of the content. Property and rights for audio/ video/image go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this article/image/video and copyright parties.
DISCLAIMER: ✅This news blog/page is for informational purposes only. ✅Duterte Nation makes no warranty and assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of any information presented. ✅Moreover, Duterte Nation accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for the decisions made by the readers.
"Language can be learned, but the will and determination to contribute something to the organization cannot. It has to come from the heart and it has to be natural. I believe that kindness is a universal language. If you treat people with tolerance, patience and love, you will understand each other." Winwyn Marquez 2017 Reina Hispanoamericana I do not own ANY of the content. Property and rights for audio/ video/image go to the OWNER. If any content owners would like their images/video removed, please Message me and I will do so. No copyright infringement intended. Copyright reserved to the respected owner(s) of this article/image/video and copyright parties.
DISCLAIMER: ✅This news blog/page is for informational purposes only. ✅Duterte Nation makes no warranty and assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of any information presented. ✅Moreover, Duterte Nation accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for the decisions made by the readers.
Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento