HELP FOR OUR WOUNDED SOLDIERS AND EVACUEES


Hi, friends! PLEASE READ.

When I posted pictures of the widows of Marawi's soldiers last week, many more messaged me asking how to help.

It's August 1. When I started fundraising on June 15 I didn't really think that I could raise enough. But then we did. P1 million the first five days, and I asked you to stop sending and to hold on to your money first.

I can sort of rest easy na sa widows. Last week binigyan sila ng 230k each sa Malacanang, plus a businessman promised 1 million each.

I think it's time for me to move on. It's time to help the others.

As of today, we have helped more than 40 widows. 23 of them got 40k each. 15 of the widows have scholarships and help with negosyo packages from
our fellow Filipinos. We're waiting for the MOA from AFP EBSO office, but the 40 AY sponsored scholarships worth 37,000 each per child per year is assured to the children of the fallen soldiers. This commitment by our sponsor AY until the end of the children's education.

Thank you so much Anna Loraine Balita-Centeno, you have been such a huge huge huge blessing to me and the widows. From logistics to moral support you've been wonderful.

We have about 5 more widows waiting and they will also be given help, but I think if you still would like to help, it's time to turn our attention to the wounded soldiers and the evacuees.

I am sorry we could not help everyone. I got heartbreaking messages from the mothers or sisters of single soldiers asking if there was help for them; but I couldn't give any more.

Right now we're gathering enough money to buy rice cookers for evacuees in Marawi. There are 3,800 families who are evacuees; DSWD has given 400 already. For only P350 each, (this is DrLorraine Marie T. Badoyoy's supplier, but I'm still looking for more alternatives), we can give more families the dignity of being given their own cooking appliances in an already chaotic place. Sabi ni Doc Lorraine iniyak daw sa kanya yon.

For the wounded soldiers, I have gotten in touch with Col. Bitong. As usual, it's through SiJoby Bacordodo's help. He is furnishing me with a list. I cleared with them. The soldiers are allowed to accept money.

I realize though, that begging money from each of you, is not sustainable, so I thought of a way para mas sustainable ang fundraising.

And my idea is SO NOVEL, it has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. To raise money I would sell T-shirts! And bags! And other merchandise!  All designs are exclusive, made by School of Visual Arts New York alumnRamon del Pradodo, one of the best visual artists of our time :-) SOBRANG GANDA GUYS. Ang ganda ng agila design superimposed sa soldier. Very pak.

The line of shirts is called A GRATEFUL NATION. Short for, ON BEHALF OF A GRATEFUL NATION, which is what we are.

All the proceeds of the merchandise sold will go to the fund for our wounded soldiers. According to Col Bitong, 50 are seriously wounded. Most of our soldiers are in V Luna and Fort Bonifacio military hospitals. My FB friend Ann Marie Cunanan who has visited many times shares that some are gulay na, some are due for surgery, etc. Every little bit helps.

Malaki ang pangarap ko. That someday we can sell so many that any wounded soldier automatically gets money.

Pero muna, because I don't want to waste money, all orders will be pre-orders. I need to sell 500 pcs so they can give me the price low. The purpose is to raise money, so I'm keeping printing costs at maximum 40 percent of the cost.

The shirts will be sold at P600 each regardless of size. All sizes are standard and run from Small until XXXL. My capital for each shirt is 250. It's not your campaign shirt. It's thick quality with vinyl printing and back to back printing. Maganda siya kasi I had printed in XXL and XXXL.

P350 will go straight to the soldiers' fund. Shipping will be c/o of buyer.

If you want it shipped within Metro Manila, it's P70 for Xend for the large package. For provincial, it's 100. Or whatever you want na courier pwede din.

If international, it's up to you to choose your shipping options, just let me know. Idadagdag nyo na Lang ang cost. It's your responsibility to look for shipping fees.

Again, administrative fees will be c/o me. Like pickup, deliver, going to printers etc, gas ng kotse.

Guys, if you want to donate cash, ok pa rin. It's just that I just made this an option. Pero please order kayo kasi pinaghirapan ni Mon to, and so we can help our heroes and those suffering evacuees.

I'm creating another page so you can order there and you can see status of post, how many we sell day  by day so you know how much is in our fund.

Kung hindi ako umabot ng 500 pcs of orders by August 30 (Sana naman makaabot), I will refund all your money. But I can't accept pledges. You do have to deposit kasi para di mabitin ang orders. If in 2 weeks may 500 orders na, Di good. But as soon as you order, pls deposit.

Somebody from Singapore contacted me. She will sell in SG. And she can just ship from there. Sana may ganon sa ibang countries. Just let me know how I can make it easier for you and I'll do it.



HOW TO ORDER
1. PM me with size, number of shirts, and screencap of payment.

2. PAYMENT OPTIONS

BDO
KRIZETTE TIFFANY CHU
006540150694

BPI
LINO CHU
2389 0568 15

PAYPAL: krizettechu123@gmail.com

COURIERS:
Pera Padala, etc

KRISKA JAMELA LAURETA
09057829281
BF HOMES QC

Thank you! Please spread the word!


Source: Krizzette Chu FB Post

https://www.facebook.com/krizette.chu/posts/10155591240109712

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Ang mga Dangerous Sex Position na Dapat Ninyong Iwasan

Mensahe nang Tropa sa Marawi para sa mga Pilipino